Assignment: (2–3 pages, not including reference and title pages)
- From the timeline, select a point in history on which to focus (between 1776 and 1789) and the thinker(s) associated with it. I selected 1787 First Constitutional Convention
- Summarize the point in history you selected. Address the relevant events and thinkers of the time.
- Put the point in history into historical context. Address the relevant events and thinkers that came before and after, as well as any relevant connections to the past, present, and future.
- Explain what resonates with you about the point in history and the associated thinker(s) from a public policy and administration perspective.
- Explain how the point in history and the associated thinker(s) relate to public policy and administration today and/or your professional practice or research focus.