Assignment: Organizational Reflection/Reflection Tools
Based on our Discussions this week, submit a 1-page reflection on reflection tools practiced in leadership.
To prepare for this Assignment, pay particular attention to the following Learning Resources:
IIfeld, J. (2016, June 6). Emotions at work: Needless or necessary? Forbes. Retrieved from https://www.forbes.com/sites/
forbescoachescouncil/2016/06/ 06/emotions-at-work-needless- or-necessary/#2352aa73917b
To complete the Organizational Reflection on Reflection Tools (e.g., emotional intelligence surveys, SWOT analyses, and personal leadership plans) Assignment, provide a cohesive response to the following:
- Summarize the two or three main take-always you gained from this week’s Discussions and why you think they are important.
- Do reflection tools (e.g. emotional intelligence surveys, SWOT analyses, and personal leadership plans) promote positive social change? Why or why not?
- Does the organization you chose in Week 1 use reflection tools within their organization? Why or why not?
- Upon completing your leadership plan and participating in this week’s Discussion, share how you will use reflection tools to improve your effectiveness as a leader.
Be sure to support your Self Reflection using this week’s readings or other credible and relevant resources and adhere to APA format. You may also include quotes from the weekly Discussion that you think support your Reflection entry
General Guidance: This week’s Organizational Reflection/ Reflection Tools submission should be about 1-page in length. Refer to the Week 6 Organizational Reflection/ Reflection Tools Rubric for grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this rubric to assess your work.
Note: Questions about this assignment? Post them in the Contact the Instructor area. That way, everyone in the class will see, and benefit from, the Instructor’s response.
By Day 7
Submit your Organizational Reflection//Reflection Tool. In order to receive credit, all assignments are due by the deadline. Should you encounter an unanticipated and uncontrollable life event that may prevent you from meeting an assignment deadline, contact the Instructor immediately to request an extension. Your Instructor’s contact information is in the Instructor area. For a full description of the late policy, please refer to the “Policies on Late Assignments” section of your Syllabus.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK6Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 6 Assignment Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 6 Assignment link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK6Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
To access your rubric: Week 6 Assignment Rubric
Check Your Assignment Draft for Authenticity
To check your Assignment draft for authenticity: Submit your Week 6 Assignment draft and review the originality report.
Submit Your Assignment by Day 7
To submit your Assignment: Week 6 Assignment
Week in Review
This week you had the opportunity to share strategies in emotional balance. You also reflected on and evaluated a case study to determine whether emotions should be revealed or concealed.