- This research is referring to my applied project
- Connecting theory to research
- Purpose of research in global development
- Discussion 2: What impact might your research or project have? What impact would you like it to have? 700 words
- respond to students
- second article analysis paper
- Review the myriad of research methods available and possible in social science research.
- Consider philosophical approaches and assumptions about knowledge that influence our choices.
- Identify ethical issues in social science research and decolonizing approaches.
- Write the first article analysis paper, identifying research questions, methods, and evaluating relevance to your research.
For each article analysis assignment you should find a peer-reviewed published research article (in an academic journal) that is related to your problem statement in some way. Carefully read the article and then write a 2-3 page (double-spaced) review of the article. This review should address the following:
– first identify the research question (s)
– then, identify and evaluate the method (s) used in the research – Are the conclusions warranted based on these methods and the analysis of the data?
– what does this article add to our knowledge of the problem? What does it leave out? In other words, how does it inform you research?