Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you discuss ethics in the court system.
Include answers to the following in your presentation:
- Who is the governing authority for licensing and monitoring attorneys in your area?
- What are some of the common ethical issues or pitfalls related to court procedures?
- What are common sanctions for violating ethical practices for attorneys or judges?
- Should defense attorneys be given greater latitude than prosecutors in ethical expectations?
- Examples of ethical violations for which an attorney could be disbarred?
- Whose role is more critical to the courts?
- Whose role has a higher level of ethical expectations?
- What was one of the points made during your collaborative group discussion this week?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Create an Initial Post from the attached power point below.
Respond to the following classmate:
Growing up I was one of the ones who actually had little racial tensions pointed at me, but I had never cared as much. The world seems to be changing towards racial tensions with news flooding with African-Americans being gunned down, and other races like Latinos being called by stereotypical names. There are crimes that are caused by such acts by those who has a prejudice towards people who are not the same color as them. This is the reason why crime is rising, why there are gun shots in the streets, people being mugged; its because the tensions between races are getting too high up to even stop it through talk. Action needs to be taken so that this wouldn’t happen; not in the sense of violence, but more of court wise.