- 700–1,000 word document
- Click here for the Chicago Police Department Citizen Law Enforcement Analysis and Reporting Web site.Do the following:
Step 1: Select a date range.
Step 2: Click on “Beat”
Step 3: Select Police Beat and a Precinct # – Click “Go”
Then, follow these steps for a different beat for the same 2-week time period.Using variables such as mode, median, and mean on the available data, create a memo covering the following topics:
- Administrative Analysis: Compare the data, and include demographic data, especially socioeconomic data and the impact on criminal activity. (Week 2)
- Tactical Analysis: Explain how tactical analysis can prevent and deter crime. Explain the differences of patterns, series, and trends, and discuss modus operandi. (Week 3)
- Strategic Analysis: Discuss possible causes for the criminal incidents, and examine possible policing strategies to reduce the criminal activity. Focus on a specific issue, and discuss what budgetary and personnel allocations need to be addressed to resolve this issue. (Week 4)
- Also, examine if modus operandi or criminal trends are prevalent.
ReferenceChicago Police Department. (n.d.). CLEARMAP citizen law enforcement analysis and reporting. Retrieved from http://gis.chicagopolice.org/
onlinetutors247.com is a writing facility that renders academic assistance to students studying. Nevertheless, under no given circumstances can our customers submit our assistance as their own work.
+1 (213) 497-3675