- From a very practical point, create a list of attributes you would expect to be present at any organization implementing a VPN solution for the first time. Then, explain the differences in attributes you would choose for a pharmaceutical company creating the latest groundbreaking drugs for the consumer market as opposed to the VPN implementation at a private college.
- list the product specifications and features being offered. Compare and contrast what makes one different from the other. Also, determine what you believe to be the most basic requirements just about any VPN solution should have.
- Oftentimes, companies use VPNs to extend their employees’ internal access when they are away at home or out of the office. For many companies, this means that a VPN connection, which may be externally initiated from the Internet, mimics the level of access an employee would have if he or she was physically present at the office. Furthermore, oftentimes the employee utilizing such a VPN is allowed to access the internal corporate network from laptops, desktops, PDAs, and other personal devices owned by them and not the company. Explain the security implications and measures required to protect the assets of companies that permit the use of VPNs.
- After designing a brand-new remote VPN for your corporate users, your manager tasked you with creating a training guide in the form of a presentation. The goal of the training guide is to inform end users of possible security risks when connecting as well as what goes on as the connection is being established. Mention the degree of access the remote employee would have to internal corporate resources. Explain possible limitations.
- Examine the team building techniques found in the PMI article titled “Team Building and Development in a Matrix Environment” located at https://www.pmiwdc.org/article/karen-davey-winter/team-building-and-development-matrix-environment. Then, give your opinion on the manner in which team dynamics affects communication and conflict resolution among its members.
onlinetutors247.com is a writing facility that renders academic assistance to students studying. Nevertheless, under no given circumstances can our customers submit our assistance as their own work.
+1 (213) 497-3675