Due Date: Mar 07, 2015 23:59:59
Max Points: 100
Develop the action research project proposal. The proposal should be professional and be written for presentation to those who would be responsible for reviewing and/or approving your proposal. It should include:
- A summary of the problem to be addressed by the research project.
- A description of the action research project.
- A rationale for the proposal (description of why the study is important and/or relevant to business and/or management).
- One or more hypotheses and/or predicted goals or outcomes.
- Definition of important or relevant terms.
- Statement of assumptions.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Writing Center. An abstract is not required.