- ASSIGNMENT: WEEK 6 ASSIGNMENT 3 – SUBMIT HERE
- Assignment 3: Planning Considerations for the HR ProjectDue Week 6 and worth 145 pointsAt this point, youâ€™ve organized your HR project team and you are familiar with the importance of leading and managing the project and team. It is now time to plan your project, which happens to be a large and critical part of project management. Project planning tends to be collaborative and integrative in that many factors, such as scope, resourcing, budgeting, and risk need to be considered.Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Define and discuss scope and scheduling as they each relate to project management and provide a â€œStatement of Importanceâ€ to your project team so they know the relevance of each task.
- Review the behavioral skills associated with project resourcing listed in the textbook at Section 9.1. and select any four (4) of the skills you consider more critical. Be sure to explain why.
- Explain to the management team and your project team how you have determined the budget associated with project costs. How are costs aggregated? How would you explain determining cash flow for separate activities? Be specific with your responses.
- Discuss at least three (3) ways the project manager is able to identify possible project risks.
- Locate at least three (3) quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.