This is in regard to the website proposal that was done last week.
Apply appropriate organization and document formatting that is specific to your audience (the spa owner). Remember, this is how you can emulate a unique, professional proposal to further differentiate your proposal from others the client may receive. Some examples of formatting elements that you might elect to use include the following:
- ï‚· A professionally designed cover page
- ï‚· Graphics such as images or diagrams that enhance content points
- ï‚· Document orientation (portrait versus landscape)
- ï‚· Page layout (multiple or offset columns)
- ï‚· Appropriate fonts and text styles for section heads and body copy
- ï‚· Use of color to enhance content points